The TC8612 offers a simple and effective method to transport dry contacts over T1/E1 replacing complex T1/E1 channel banks for small scale applications and providing a plug and play solution.
It is economical, simple to install and comes standard with built-in power redundancy and extensive diagnostics.
Diagnostics include DIP switches for Local & Remote Loopback and other application configuration switches. Each unit also provides multiple LEDs for Alarm, Power, Vcc, T1/E1 Status, and RLY & DET status LEDs for each channel.
- 8 Channel Bi-directional Dry Contact
- Very Low Latency – 1.5ms
- ESF Framing Support for T1
- PCM30C Framing Support for E1
- Isolated Ground for Detectors
- Supports 120Ω & 75Ω E1
- Built-in Power Redundancy
- Rack Mount or Stand Alone
- Optional “Dry Contact Status Hold”*
*Contact factory for options
The bi-directional dry contacts typically link up RTUs, Relays, Controllers, Telemetry and other equipment with Digital I/Os.
- TypeNormally Open
- Load Voltage (peak AC)60V
- Load Voltage (DC)60V
- Continuous Current0.55A
- Peak Load Current1.2A
- Max on Resistance2.5 Ω
- Output Capacitance150pF
- Detector Max Input Voltage9V
- Line LengthUp to 6000ft
- Receiver Sensitivity0dB to -36dB
- Line CodeAMI / B8ZS
- Latency< 1.5ms
- FramingESF Only *Unframed is not supported
- Line LengthUp to 2.5km
- Receiver Sensitivity0dB to -43dB
- Line CodeAMI / HDB3
- Latency< 1.5ms
- FramingPCM30C Only *Unframed is not supported
- Channel Status (each ch.)RLY/DET
- SystemPWR A, PWR B, Vcc, ALM
- T1/E1BPV, LOS, RAI, AIS, CRC, SYNC
- Bit Error Rate1 in 109 or better
- Dry Contact
- Interface (standard)Dry Contact
- Dry ContactNormal Open/Closed
- Standard12VDC @300mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC w/ power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53cm) 1.40"
- Width(18.14cm) 7.20"
- Depth(24.89cm) 9.80"
- Weight(907g) 2.0lbs