TC8618-1 and -2
4 Channel Voice-over-T1/E1 Multiplexer
The TC8618 is a 4-channel Voice/Fax/Modem over T1/E1 Multiplexer that allows network managers the flexibility of leveraging T1/ E1 circuits by adding low cost analog as needed.
Dialing and paging between TC8618-1 (FXS) units is supported, providing customers flexibility for voice calls. The device is economical, simple to install and comes standard with built-in power redundancy.
The TC8618 is available in two configurations:
- 4-Channel FXS (TC8618-1)
- 4-Channel FXO (TC8618-2)
- 4-ch. FXS (TC8618-1) or 4-ch. FXO (TC8618-2)
- Mux 4 ch. 2-Wire Telephone/Fax/Modem over T1/E1
- ESF Framing Support for T1
- PCM31C Framing Support for E1
- Dialing/Paging between FXS (TC8618-1) units
- Diagnostic Feature CSU Loop Up/Down Code Supported
- Very Low Latency
- Built-in Power Redundancy
- Rack Mount or Stand Alone
A low cost and immediate solution, the TC8618 is typically used to link analog telephones or legacy dial-up devices including data modems, fax machines, meters, ATM, and credit card machines over T1/E1.
Dialing/Paging is also available in FXS to FXS applications
- TC8618-14x FXS
- TC8618-24x FXO
- 600 ohm (2-Wire)4 Ports
- Receiver sensitivity0dB to -36dB
- Line CodeAMI / B8ZS
- FramingESF (Only)
- Impedance120Ω or 75Ω with BNC adapter
- Receiver sensitivity0dB to -43dB
- Line CodeAMI / HDB3
- Analog interface Impedance600Ω
- Max Input3Vp-p
- Frequency band300 to 3400Hz
- Channel StatusRing, Hook
- SystemPWR A, PWR B, Vcc, ALM, RMT
- T1/E1AMI, RAI, AIS, CRC, BPV, LOS, SYNC
- Bit Error Rate1 in 109 or better
- Dry ContactNormal Open/Closed
- Standard12VDC@ 1A (12W) for TC8618-1
- Standard12VDC@500mA (6W) for TC8618-2
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC w/ power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53cm) 1.40"
- Width(18.14cm) 7.20"
- Depth(24.89cm) 9.80"
- Weight(907g) 2.0lbs
For more information
Product version may differ from current manual. For assistance or proper manual version please contact Technical Support.