Quick Product Search:
The TC3848 VoIP Virtual PBX merges a self-contained phone system, Ethernet simplicity and the call processing features of PBXs.
Show Full Description
Ideal for enabling phone service over private LANs, the TC3848 "VoIP+" Virtual PBX is a complete telephony solution that seamlessly integrates reliable phone service and comprehensive call processing features on one compact interface card without having to us a PBX. No SIP server or Call Manager is required.
Compatible with analog phones, this voip virtual pbx connects directly to existing LANs without needing a central hub or PBX. QoS prioritization is provided to ensure consistent, high voice quality, regardless of network traffic. It is available with 4 FXS/1FXO or 5 FXO ports.
Applications include Utilities, Oil Refineries, etc. that operate in extreme conditions that need to move all communications, including voice, over to IP/Ethernet platforms. It is also worth noting that a SONET/SDH system cannot support this type of a VoIP Virtual PBX product.
Hide Full Description
The VoIP+ is ideal to create phone solutions for private LANs in harsh
environments. It seamlessly integrates reliable phone service and comprehensive call processing features without having to use PBXs. It is the first industrial grade VoIP Virtual PBX product in the industry.
The TC3848 features all essential PABX call processing features including 3-Way Conferencing, Call Forwarding, Music on Hold, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, Hot Line, Group Hunting, Volume Control, Mute, Caller ID and more. Compatible with analog phones, the TC3848 utilizes IEEE 802.3p/Q QoS prioritization to guarantee consistent, toll quality voice, regardless of network traffi c. It is straight forward to setup, so it works just as your existing phone system with no need to re-train your users.
Click to enlarge
- Auto-Attendant - Transfer callers to the desired extension without the need of a receptionist
- Caller ID - 2 lines of identifi cation displaying both the name and the number of the person calling
- Hot Line - Create an instant phone connection by simply picking up your phone to ring a remote phone
- Group Hunting - Distribute phone calls to multiple locations anywhere within your VoIP network
- 3-Way Conferencing - 3 parties connected at the same time in a conference call
- Call Processing - Comprehensive features to assist callers, such as Call Forwarding, Music on Hold, Transfer,Fax, etc.
- Temperature & Power Monitoring - Monitor the live temperature and power usage of each card to ensure operation And More!
Management is both simple and comprehensive and can be accessed via a web browser, Telnet, or SNMP. Password protection prevents unauthorized phone service use. Diagnostic LEDs include power, Ethernet status, and Ring and Hook status.
Click to enlarge
The TC3848 has a built-in address book that allows it to operate as a fully functioning and independent telephony system for up to 100 phone numbers, without the need of an additional SIP server or Call Manager. It also supports SIP protocols with an external SIP server. With its straightforward FXS and FXO port connectivity, it is possible to gracefully extend PSTN service from a single node to a number of remote locations. This eliminates the need for excessive PSTN lines and even the PBX itself!
Environmental & EMI Compliance
Click to enlarge
The JumboSwitch and its product family interface cards meet or exceed all pertinent industrial environmental and EMI industry standards including
IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 for networking devices installed in electric power substations and NEMA TS-2 for traffi c control environments.
The chart below details information related to specifi c JumboSwitch environmental and EMI compliance testing. TC Communications Industrial grade products are manufactured with special components, connectors and circuitry. This ensures reliable operation in the event of wide temperature swings, electromagnetic interference (EMI), radio interference, vibrations, or moisture and humidity
fluctuations. Conformal coating is optional.
Click to enlarge
- TC3848-14 FXS + 1 FXO
- TC3848-25 FXO
- Voice CodecG.711 ALAW, G.711 ULAW, G.726-32, T.38 Fax, G.729 Optional
- Silence SuppressionVAD, CNG
- Adaptive Jitter Buffer300 msec
- RTP/RTCPRFC 3350, 3551, 2198
- DTMF RelayRFC 2833
- VoIP Signaling ProtocolsSIP - RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264, 2327
- Ethernet ProtocolsHTTP, IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, IEEE 802.1p/Q QoS, IEEE 803/3u/3x
- Maximum Ringer Load (REN)5
- Short/Long Haul
- Ringer Voltage65Vrms
- Distance18,000 feet
- System StatusPWR A, PWR B, SRV, ANS, Vcc, ALM
- PhoneRing, Hook
- EthernetLink, Duplex
- Optional24, -48VDC, 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption<10W
- Hi-Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
Physical (Standalone Unit)
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(38.9 mm) 1.53"
- Width(185.4 mm) 7.3"
- Depth(248.7 mm) 9.79"
- Weight(0.4 kg) 1.0 lb